Originally Posted By: TheMechanic
Louis Manna is pushing 26+ years straight currently, plus whatever priors he had served time for. Gene Gotti will have over 30 years in this stretch if he finishes it.

Great call with Bobby Manna mechAnic hes always,overlooked but mans still kickin and pry spent all told 30+ yrs inside which is insane I mean im 30 thats my entire lifetime..criminal or not respect him not rolling over and taking his medicine like a man..na hah see what I did there

Side note but Rocco Napolis kid who was a soldier in Jimmy Naps crew is doing a documentary about his pop rocco andjimmy nap that looks interesting..its called American Raxkets, def check out their fb page they have 2 damn good trailers for the doc although idk when the fuck its bein released shits been up there for a year...but in the trailer they highlight the 1987 Genovese nj crew arrest that got Bobby Manna, Jimmy Nap, Rocco nap, and a bunch of their crew including the owner of Casellas where bobby held court

Looks real good and it hopefully will talk more about that bust that ended up with Bobby doing life largely for the plot to whack Gotti

Another side note: but does anyone have transcripts of the wire in Casellas that caught the hit and Bobby Manna running his crew? Def love to take a look at that since there isnt much about him out there?-

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"