@ mikeyballs

You know the thing with the Outfit? I've tried to explain before that the thing , that made the Outfit GO in Chicago, was the climate of corruption here. Nothing has really changed. If you have some money, and the right clout in Chicago you can basically do just about anything.

Thing with the Outfit, I don't think you will find much if you go looking for like, social clubs and crews on a corner. You gonna have to do something like what Todoped does. Instead of looking for street corner crews, I think you have to look for corrupt LLCs. Cause that's where the big crooked money is,in THE CITY AND STATE STRUCTURE.

Like the mob had all the video poker right? Now it's legalized, but I suspect they probably still secretly control a chunk of it, and this pulled in over 900 million last year.
It wouldn't surprise me if whatever, Greater Gaming And Amusement LLC or some shit was really controlled by some mobster.

Or the liquor companies. Someone mentioned the Teamsters, now think of all the ancillary businesses that have to associate with them. Carpenters, painters, drivers, whatever. I bet if you took a looooong look at the ownership...........