I dont pay much attention to the news, but I was listening to the radio today and heard two things about C.K. that caught my attention. First, was that during his interview or press conference, he was wearing a shirt with castro and two other assholes that said great minds think alike. Second, he stated that he could not salute a flag that doesnt stand for which it used to. Saying that if anyone else pulled the bullshit that Hillary pulled would be in jail, let alone running for president. Even if Hilary wins and I have to go spend four-eight years in Canada, I still would salute the flag out of respect to all of our brave men and women. Statistics show, blacks arent the only ones getting shot. As far as oppression goes, lol, we have a black president. A black president, whom most likely doesnt call his black friends n#++a. Dr. Ben Carson, and the list goes on. Life is what you make of it. If you live in the USA and you cant get your shit together and succeed in life, you need to step back and regroup. Its nobody's fault but your own. For shits and giggles I will say that there is a small percentage of a percentage of people that just have sbitty luck.