Kap is on the downside of his career and I'm not sure what the point of this is.Guess he figures that it's better to be infamous than anonymous. His days as a starter are over,maybe, and this guarantees that he gets a lot of free publicity.The Bay Area is the one place where he won't get run out of town asap for doing this .

I've written here before that ever since the playoff game in Greenbay where he went sleeveless in minus 5 degree weather..he hasn't been the same guy. He's adopted so he doesn't know what his actual heritage(s) is/are BUT he HAS to be part Viking.

He's being interviewed post-game and the announcer is bundled up and still freezing. She asks him about going sleeveless,and he says "the cold weather is all mental"

I think most of the criticism of CK is valid but there's gonna be some jealous people out there, mad that he's a millionaire and that they aren't . When people bring up money,right away...I don't get it. CK paid more in federal tax the year after signing his big contract than most people will contribute or earn in their lifetime.