Quote:
They seemed to present the Ursino thing as ongoing, like it had been happening for awhile. Same deal with the queens thing.

As far as the big cocaine shipment id say the feds put a stop to that before it got started.The undercover caught whilst they were trying to set it up. I can believe that he had engaged much more low level drug deals and criminal activity with ndrangeta members in the past as demonstrated by the 1 kilo of heroin he and ursino sold to the undercover and also the few guns the other ndrabgeta members sold to the undercover.

Quote:
Let me ask you this, do you think this whole show STOPPED with Lupoi? Like after he got arrested, you think both parties stopped trying to move dope back and forth. The Calabrians said they have a base inNY. I don't really think the absence of Lupoi will affect anything. The chain is too big, the ties run too deep.

Well yeah because he seemed to be the main guy trying to put that deal together and he got busted his relatives in italy who were supposed to recieve the coke or possibly trade it for heroin got busted to.The calabrians could have a base in ny. But that doesnt mean they are working with the gambinos. They could be working with mexicans, dominicans or anyone that could supply them with large amounts of cocaine to ship back to italy.