Originally Posted By: olivant
Arizona GOP Sen. Jeff Flake delivered a brutal condemnation of Donald Trump's presidential campaign on Tuesday, saying the party's nominee neither can, nor should, win the election. At a town hall event at the Tempe campus of insurance carrier Allstate, Flake slammed Trump's policies and tone, and has "little faith at this point that he will change," Politico reports. "One, I don’t think he can win if he continues to run this kind of campaign," Flake said. "And two, I don’t think he should win as he continues to campaign as he is, taking the kinds of positions he’s taking and the language he’s using."

its McCain who should be blasting trump, for his take on pows

saying they are heroes because they were captured, very disrespectful to them, and very wrong. pows are heroes sacrificing years in prison camps,

McCain didn't have the guts to stick up for the ex pows, nor

did he blast trump, when he wouln"t endorse him. no one has any respect for McCain anymore........ trumps toady.

Last edited by Binnie_Coll; 08/24/16 04:17 PM.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"