Originally Posted By: pmac
Gonna go out with my guess 6 months from now there will be global pleas everywhere skinny joe gets a nice deal takes 4years give or take 1. The case will be flimsy. Thats why nyc feds took him out when the guy is the boss in philly yet lives fulltime in Florida. Why didnt florida indict him when the whole health scam is clearly in floridas jurisdiction. Bet it him mumbling on tape ya or nah like when ron previte tried to entrap him then nicky skins tried to trap him. Some poster said i bet some charges are from the ghost of nicky skins which i blieve to. Just my guesses.

I'm guessing most of them plead out. The Feds got Merlino and an entire East Coast syndicate operation or whatever they called it. The FBI got there publicity and now the DAs can sort through the fluff and deal with the actual charges. I'm guessing most guys plead out too. If all they have against Merlino is setting up and profiting off of a healthcare scheme, he probably won't serve more that five years in prison (my guess).

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese