Originally Posted By: AllDay27
Al D'Arco, maybe not as the definitive WORST, but after having read half his book through literal laughter and dismissed the rest as a paperweight I can't help but call bullshit on everything he's ever said besides stating his own name.

His book misreports essentially the entire history of the Lucchese Family, as well highlights elder figures that brought him along that there is little to no follow up information in the internet archives about. As if to indicate, this book is complete bull and good luck trying to verify any of this garbage.

He talks about being tight in the Vario Crew and being more direct with Paul than anyone. Makes several claims that he was the TOUGHEST inmate in jail and commonly bullied others, included made guys in other families. This was an entire chapter... What a loser.

It's a sad sourceless book by a man I thought was initially stand-up until being backed into a corner and forced to turn witness due to Vic & Gas becoming paranoid.

However, I feel now more than ever he was full of complete shit and I laugh every time I see him on a TV show as a mob expert wearing tinted glasses talking about how much tougher he was than everyone else. Just another classic informer with a self inflated ego about how he was the last of the good guys when he was just another run of the mill stereotype.

All day uve seen D'Arco on tv? I didnt think hes ever done an interview or a mob doc... Do u have a link or a name of where ya saw him? Be interested to see that pal

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"