Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Going back to the original topic of the thread, Obama supposedly being polarizing...

His approval rating is over 50%. Bush's at this time was around 30%.

Obama's not polarizing. He just has a political opposition that's in the minority.

ive got a hunch that in a few years people will want Obama back.

the next president will no doubt put troops on the ground in the middle east, and that added to the mess that's already there could involve us for decades to come, spending billions, while inflation skyrockets out of control,

Obama is taking a lot of heat for not sending troops to Syria,
but, I think hes right, and in a few years from now so will everyone else. his popularity will increase year, by year.

Obama already put troops down in the ME. He's sent over 5000 troops to Iraq. Obama and Hillary have bombed Syria and paid hundreds of millions of dollars to local fighters to battle against Assad. Most of those local fighters ended up running away and leaving US taxpayer funded vehicles, equipment and arms behind for ISIS to pick up. Still think he's right? And Hillary will probably expand the war against Assad. After all, she not only supported the Iraq war, but supported bombing Libya and Syria.

well, 5,000 troops is a long way from a total commitment,

yes, I'm well aware of Hillary, and hopefully she's not a big as a hawk as you have painted her. [hopefully]

I just don't see any good in sending thousands and thousands of troops in Syria, or Iraq, the wars over there may be the kind we can never win. is Hillary really that dumb.
I certainly hope not because whether we like it or not

she will be our president.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"