Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

You must have me confused with someone else. I've made no "errors" since posting here.

Excuse me while I vomit in my mouth from too much ROFL. "I've made no 'errors' since posting here." Right, like your bogus claim that due process is universal and compounded by the false assertion that you've made no errors since you've been posting here. So you're either a liar or just not bright enough to realize your errors. You could also just be a troll who makes hit and run comments to provoke other posters. You've already admitted to trolling Ivy.

While it's possible he could be a troll, Oak just may be as clueless as he seems. Either way, I've come to the conclusion he's no more worth responding to than cookcounty. At least cook is a barely literate inner-city halfwit who probably didn't pass the eighth grade. Not sure what Oak's excuse is.

ivy...
why is it you are so insulting to everyone? you cant carry on an intelligent conversation without attacking your adversary.

can't you respond to someone without trying to take away their dignty. you are indeed the most offensive poster on this site, doesn't it matter to you what other people think of you.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"