Originally Posted By: Footreads
I am trying to think how am I dependent on government? I get social security because I put into it. But if I lost it I can still live well without it. I don't use the mail. I sent money to people using pay pal.

I went to go some where I go their I don't use public transportation. So tell me how do I use the government?

Maybe I missed something?

Don't forget that you also designed and paved all of the roads you used.

You put all of the piping in that connects your house with your region's water supply.

When you fly, you do your own air traffic control. You have a microphone that connects to all pilots, and an app on your phone that navigates the locations and directions of all aircraft in the sky at that time. Privately designed app, of course.

You personally designed and built the city's power sources and grid.

Once a week you drive all of your garbage to the landfill. eeew. The smell is tough to deal with, but it beats paying those unionized garbage pick ups. And you know who else gets a cut of that action.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea