Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

You must have me confused with someone else. I've made no "errors" since posting here.

Excuse me while I vomit in my mouth from too much ROFL. "I've made no 'errors' since posting here." Right, like your bogus claim that due process is universal and compounded by the false assertion that you've made no errors since you've been posting here. So you're either a liar or just not bright enough to realize your errors. You could also just be a troll who makes hit and run comments to provoke other posters. You've already admitted to trolling Ivy.

It was actually you who erroneously confused the due process clauses in the U.S. constitution with the general term, "due process". Rehash this all you will.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea