Ivy,

Let me get this straight.

You are NOT voting for Trump.

YOUR junior Senator, Mike Lee, has NOT endorsed Trump. One of his quotes reads

"A lot of us consider ourselves religious minorities. A lot of us belong to a church whose members were ordered exterminated on Oct. 27, 1838, and are sympathetic to other religious minorities," said U.S. Sen. Mike Lee. "When people speak in terms of religious intolerance, it understandably frightens us."

The words sounds similar to the post I wrote in response to your direct question about why "religious Blacks" tend to vote a certain way.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post887527

If you know how Blacks should be voting or how voting Dem. has effected the "Black community" you SURELY know that the junior Senator for your state has issues with Trump and why.

This what I mean by the "expert" tag. You're speaking about things that you don't seem well versed about and QUIET about things that you would be expected to know.

Person who knows ANYTHING about Blacks and Black voters would know why they tend to vote certain way. Your knowledge of Blacks in America seems limited to crime stats, and studies of pathology in Black culture.Yet you keep posting about what Blacks "should be doing".

Trump dominates the headlines nationally, hard for me to believe that you didn't read or watch account of Lee strongly criticizing him or some of the reasons.

*also, I won't take the bait and reply in kind to your views/comments about my faults. Too often people here press the panic button and lob insults to veer threads off topic.