Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Ivy,

again you're an "expert" on what Blacks should be doing.

Has your Republican & Mormon junior Senator endorsed Trump for president yet?

I'm not sure if Hatch or Lee are endorsing Trump. What does that have to do with me? And I never claimed to be an expert on anything. But it does make one wonder when people criticize Trump while being ready to vote for someone much worse.

And frankly, you need to quit being so butt hurt every time I comment on something related to blacks. Seems like whenever I do, you don't fail to bring up Mormons even though that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You come across as insecure and petty.

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Yeah 'cause look what decades of voting straight Democrat has gotten the black community. whistle

That's almost exactly what Trump said. Are you ready to admit you're voting for him?

Trump is right as far as that goes. Not that you would ever see it, much less admit it, considering what a left wing hack you are, but much of the lack of progress blacks in the US have made over the years is a result of them allowing themselves to buy into Democrat lies and vote consistently for them despite their policies.

And, while we all know you're not only voting for Hillary but are blind enough to actually think she'll make a good president, I'm not voting for Trump. If I was, I'd say so. But me thinking he'd be better than Hillary doesn't mean I think he's a good candidate himself.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.