Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Yeah, they did. Since you asked. If you don't want to be mistaken for a card carrying, Obama hating Republican, you can at least try to sound different than them when criticizing him. Just a suggestion.

Maybe you're just such a Democratic shill that you think any criticism of Obama and the Democrats means that the critic is a Republican. It's called GOP Derangement Syndrome, and you've got it bad. You parrot DNC talking points to the letter and back them up with...well, usually nothing. Sometimes when confronted instead of admitting your error you just change the subject. A couple weeks ago Helenwheels challenged me on something that I could very well be wrong about. I haven't followed up on it yet, but I will, and if I'm wrong I will gladly say so. I'm more interested in the truth than just asserting that I'm right.

It's also funny that the two people who most often point out your faulty assertions are NOT Republicans. I don't know about SoCalGangs, but I've never belonged to any party and have voted for people on both sides of the aisle, as well as third party. I was even considering volunteering for Democrat Loretta Sanchez, and I may still do so. The thing is for me, I'm not beholden to any party.