Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
You'll keep hearing about these stories because they're real and widespread. Everyone I know working in the private sector has been affected by higher payments, one way or another. My girlfriend works for Kaiser customer service and one of the main complaints has been people calling up complaining and asking why they're suddenly having to pay so much.

It isn't hard to understand that if you insure a bunch of sick people that it has to be paid for by somebody. It isn't free.

Yeah, well, taxpayers foot the bill one way or the other. You get that, right?

Yea, especially for emergency visits.

It all goes back to my original point. The government creates a problem, in this case, expensive high cost medical care, and then offers up a terrible solution(Obama care). It's the same over and over and people still don't get it. Very frustrating.

There's no good reason health care costs should be skyrocketing at a time when technological and medical advancements are better than ever. Regular health care should be relatively affordable and even cheap in most cases. Now it's inflated beyond belief which means more calls for intervention.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 08/19/16 04:06 PM.