joey geogre and i think mazzone killed a merlino associate Dutchie Avicoli apparently he was fucking mazzones wife so they killed him he used to be with the crow back in the 80s.

borgesi is said to be tied to a murder of a drug dealer i think it was roger vella or another merlino associate some drug dealer allegedly robbed so borgesi helped kill the drug dealer in revenge for the robbery another murder they talk about in last gangster

joey i think and maybe geogre were both involved in the joey chang shooting i think they were present it was mikey chang who was said to have actually shot him though

Frank Gambino shot that old guy Milicia who had the poker machines the guys kids would sell the company to ligambi when merlino got indicted joey merlino was allegedly in the car with him. I think it was because he would not pay street tax

I dont think joey was actually present at any other murder borgesi might of the guy is crazy but they ordered alot of murder and shootings scarfo junior, joey chang, stanfa junior, billy veasy, joe sodano, anthony turra,Milicia, ronnie turchi and johnny gongs

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion