Originally Posted By: JoeSlim
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Biggie : No doubt even when he was 16 and looking like the red headed stepchild and all the other guys were dark hair dark eyes he was excepted and that was the vibe I got down here don't know about Philly and he was not shy.

Georgie was down here and around Scarf more then uncle Joe I did not see Joe till he was bar tending for Vince S well after his name was thrown around .

Dante : When you are money hungry you slip more then others greed will get you every time .

I think Georgie and skinny did the most hits of the crew, that's why they have always been at the top of that crew. That is the only way for others to respect and fear you in that life.

Who are they suspected of hitting?

Merlino I only remember him beeing tied to Scarfo Jr...and Natales son on the highway hit I think it was...and neither of them died so they arent really hits...

Georgie...I don't recall any names...but I remember some book or article had him on wire on an informant said he bragged about multiple "notches in his belt" and I think it was a high number. Just hot air or no?