it is impossible to know furio because these guys dont record how much they are making. It also depends on the situation and whats available some capos are better earners therefore they will kick up more i dont think there is a set amount you are supposed to kick up. Also depends what rackets are available some new scams may open up which will mean more income for whoever the boss. In some cases the boss might be running his own scams like merlino for example this cream scam he was running that himself that was not his capos kicking up another example a few years ago geogre A said ligambi and staino made a killing in some real estate deal that was nothing to do with what the philly mob made that was there own independat scams. Also if someone brings in a big "score" the amount a boss makes will obviously increase

If i had to guess i would say someone like merlino is making between 1.5mil - 2.5mil if he is lucky the reason he is able to fund his lifestyle is because others are paying for him he was doing the same in the 90s even the 5mil bail i doubt he would have been able to post that himself he needed others to help him out joey has alot of rich friends he is able to get away with it.

Last edited by gangstereport; 08/16/16 03:50 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion