https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/15/guantanamo-bay-inmates-transferred-obama

US transfers 15 Guantánamo detainees in largest single release under Obama. Not sure i agree with what obama is doing here i understand why he is doing that but i dont agree with it. It is wrong that anyone can be held there without trial and it is expensive to run plus Cuba have been asking US to close it for years and now US is finally starting to enter diplomatic talks with Cuba closing it would help relations.

But there are major flaws with what is going on the prisoners are getting moved to countries where it is not known if they people will be able to communicate with the outside world or even be able to escape we dont know enough about where they are going. Imagine if some of them escape these people being held some of them are very dangerous. Also it is a good way of protecting US citzens and is a good way of getting informantion out of terror suspects. And even the people being released who are innocent or not as dangerous as expected imagine how angry they are going to be with the US would they want revenge?

Trump is a fucking idiot i dont think he really understands whats going on in the world his comments come out idiotic and his forgein policy is ridiclous. Not that i like Clinton either i hate the women the damage she has caused world wide. Feel sorry for alot of you guys i dont know if i could vote for either of them

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion