I just don't know why some Board members don't perform some basic research. No, not all of the Founding fathers condoned slavery. Just to name one Founding Father who attended the Constitutional Convention, Benjamin Franklin was President of the Pennsylvania Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery. Another is Governeur Morris, a delegate from Pennsylvania. Another is Rodger Sherman, a delegate from Connecticut.

The United States Constitution drafted by the Founding Fathers says nothing about all men are created equal. That phrase is contained in the Declaration of Independence.

Once again: only 25 of the delegates to the Constitutional Convention were slaveholders; As my post above states, 55 delegates attended the Convention. 25 is not even half of 55 let alone most.

The Constitution does not use the words slave or slavery due to one of the compromises between the delegates in order to avoid the slaveholding states delegates leaving the Convention.

There are plenty of luminaries who did not attend the Convention and opposed slavery. Among them, John Adams and Sam Adams

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."