Originally Posted By: gangstereport
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/world/africa/boko-haram-video-girls-nigeria.html?_r=0

Kidnapped girls are seen in a Boko Haram propaganda video. These animals have had them for 2 years now most have been forced into marriage fucking animals kidnapping a school of girls thinking they are tough guys pussys and perverts thats what they are raping and kidnapping a bunch of teenage girls scumbags

When i read about these sorts of things it really disgusts me all these terriorts they catch need to be charged with war crimes because thats what they have done they did it with Serbians and the Rwanda militant leaders but they only got prison sentences the world has gone too soft back in the 50s and 60s when they tried all the Nazis for war crimes they were hanged. What these people are doing is the exact same as what the Nazis did what ISIS have done is genocide they slaughtered 3,000 police recruits on one day and thats just one case this sort of thing is common for these animals and tried to kill all Christians killed all males and forced females into marriage just the difference is this time these freaks have videoed half of this stuff dont even need to investigate its all online if they ever get charged with war crimes it should not take long these trials.

good post G.R.,

Sounds harsh, but in the words of Sonny from Bronx Tale..."Nobody cares". The government of Nigeria doesn't seem to care, which makes others not care. Personally I feel like slapping the sh*t out of any Black person who claims allegiance to Islam (or any religion)to the point where they get brainwashed into victimizing people who look like them.
They need to GTFOH with that BS