Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
@ vegasMikey

I never really got the hate on the video poker machines either.. I was going to make a thread asking what was better, some gambling machines or a gambling package? Video poker took in 913 million in the state last year, people called it small time stuff in Illinois too lol
yep it is defintley a lot of revenue from them. Its just so annoying to me when i am trying to actually browse threads and read about stuff that interests me, and then i gotta see people like Moe constantly saying they dont habe anything going on in Philly. Saying the family is almost defunct. Calling it a couple guys making book. Swearing nicodemo will snitch. Low and behold here we are and none of that is true. What a suprise though from the guy who makes threads about Gigante being gay.

Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else? Copy and paste comments where I said these things.

Quote:

right. Were supposed to believe someone is a mark for bailing out thier brother in law. Its hard for some people to wrap thier head around the fact that not everyone is law and order every time and rooting for the G men. Whoever helped bail him has probably also benifited at one time or another from associating with Merlino too

Someone barely taller than a midget taking them for a ride. What else would you call them if not marks?

And in re: to the bolded, are you referring to yourself?

Kudos to Merlino and Parrello's schemes BTW. Truly. Right up there with Romanian gypsies stealing pin numbers from ATM's, Nigerians marrying native women to attain residency, people staging car crashes to scam insurance companies and someone from India hacking into a kid's Facebook account and telling him to wire him £10,000 or he'll send dick pics to his friends.

Compound cream. rolleyes

Edit: Friends who bailed him out (McCaffrey, Marano) not related to him from what I am reading.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.