Originally Posted By: Garbageman
Originally Posted By: Serpiente

This one had many regular people involved and a few guys that would be made if they were Italian on fathers side one of the guys was a landfill and recycling guy tossed out of jersey he is a money man and has family in the the Luke's .

Speaking of that guy, serp, I wonder if this case from Florida had anything to do with why he wasn't arrested immediately for what happened with him in Palmyra, NJ?

I would not be surprised they are becoming so patient (Feds)cos the violence Has not been that much of a factor .
Many say if they don't hit guys that the Feds will not come after them well yea immediately but eventually they will come and nobody fears them so everybody flips for a five years bid .
They have become so week that almost anyone can infiltrate them they really need to have a rank or position in the family that just does background and go undercover them selfs to follow theses proposed members or new Business associates .

Times have changed and they have not all but put there tail between there legs if they want that life they will have to get smart.

I don't see them changing just a revolving door of guys that do not get it .

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/14/16 11:27 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."