Salemme was a pure murderer in the 60s he was a pure killer with the flemmis both vinny and stevie but he was on the run and out the loop for a while went to jail whom his buddy stevie gave him up because he beem supporting salemme the whole time and salemme was getting to costly huh lmaol talking bout best friends lmaol them salemme comes out in 87 gets made gets bumbed up due to indictments and other shit became boss after more indiccltments but he had no one ...all his old trusted killer friends was dead or in jaik besides steve but he wasnt made and was running with whitey so he had to join a new crew who liked him and had a common enemy which was the jr russo ferrara bobby crew and honestly russo and co they had majority of the support. Its that traditional dont cross the boss shit that had the likes of sonny boy rizzo, gambale, and alot others didnt want to cross that line but all im saying is salemme wasnt around the killers like he was in the 6os. the ones he was around all their business is known already so ill be really suprised if alot more comes out to be honest....

Last edited by Joerusso; 08/11/16 12:43 AM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "