Same old rats telling shit.....a few more people that mighy go down but i see nothing else. Sslemme gave up many murders when he plead guilty. He only knows stuff from the boston wars in the 60s that both the flemmis already told the agents everything and after 87 until 95 and that imdictment and the carroza,gigi,and ponzo indictment and the rats in that case already filled them in on that....deluca knows but he wouodve told more already and he might more now but who migbt be alive is the question. ... The crew he ran with early on kept him at bay and they was all older and after he got made he ran with salemme guys. ....all im saying is they both already told not much more theh can tell on basically .... They been out the loop for a while now and was limited to the real murderers , besides the eastie crowd on their side consisting of the rossetis and prochilo and few others but they was only on his side because the russo ferrara side been fueding with the rossetti floramo and the rest of the salemme crowd for years like scarpa from russo side shot old mad prochilo in the head in the 70s and rossetti father ralph who ran with jr russo,but mark and stephen had a falling out with bobby carroza and shootings took place and that split that crowd but thats not here or there.....its what can they possibly say that they knew first hand??? Not much at all to be honest....they all told the dna version 99.9 so whatever else is left means nothing and that wont count because they both are stoolies and lied already so why believes bunch of lying rat criminals ....thats my peace

Last edited by Joerusso; 08/11/16 12:29 AM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "