Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

You need government. You use government every day. You're going to draw social security. You just tell yourself a bunch of bs lies to separate yourself from others that do it, like SoCal does.

I never said government doesn't do good things I also have little choice when it comes to using government. Maybe I will maybe I won't we will see what happens when I reach that age. I will tell you this much I will not be dependent on it.

What lies have I said? I said people should make smarter choices throughout their life so they don't need to be dependent on government when they are older

What do you think is going to happen when you get older to where you would not need social security?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea