Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
You have a condescending, shit attitude toward people that need social security. It was obvious in your previous comment. You talk about them as if they're flawed, as if they made a mistake. I knew you were going to answer yes when I asked you if you're going to draw social security. You won't be dependent on it, but you'll take the money anyway? You're just cheap and chicken shit.

"I would opt out"

Oh, sure. You know you can't really do that, so you'll just say that you would, even though you'll never be put to the test. That's the equivalent of flipping someone off on a freeway while they're on the exit ramp. You're a cheap, chicken shit person.

You're full of projection. There was absolutely no condescending or shit attitude anywhere in my post what so ever. You're reading into it with what you want. You have all these preconceived notions about people that you talk to on here, I've noticed. You like to shove words into people's mouths and misrepresent everything they're saying.

You're a true bigot in the purest definition of the word.

"big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself."

If you were even semi rational or intelligent, you would've read my post in full context and seen that the EXACT opposite is the case. I'm showing EMPATHY for the average person that is having a hard time saving money in a low interest rate environment. That includes MYSELF. Idiot. Low interest rates discourage savings. Basic shit. it has nothing to do with other people "making mistakes." That's your own words you made up. Nothing to do with what I said. That's crazy talk.

What, you think I'm exempt from the banking and monetary policies of this country? Lol.

You just cannot, in any way, entertain an opposing view point of somebody else for even one minute without assuming they're a Terrible person with sinister motives.

That's why you troll people so hard, with non arguments and insults.