Originally Posted By: Faithful1
I think a Trump endorsement may be a kiss of death. In San Diego County, Congressman Darrell Issa, a hardcore pro-Trump guy, is down in the polls and has good chance of losing. GOP Arizona senator Jeff Flake said Trump is in danger of losing his state. In Utah, Trump lost to Cruz in the primary and now an ex-CIA operative turned congressman is running against Trump as an independent. He needs Ohio, but John Kasich won't endorse. Senator Susan Collins of Maine won't vote for him. Trump burned all his bridges. He claims to be anti-establishment but has almost all establishment Republicans on his staff, while many Tea Party conservatives formed the #NeverTrump movement. I expect Trump to have the biggest loss since Walter Mondale, who only won one state.

great observation faithful, cant disagree, you have done your homework, I certainly hope you are right about trump only taking one state, it might take that to dissolve the republican party.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"