Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
well if it dries up, 65 million americans will take to the streets.

It's already happening, Binnie. The boomers were the last generation to fully understand how important things like social security are. My generation and the ensuing generations just don't think they're going to get old. Or, they think if they do get old, they'll be rich by that time. Or, they'll just live off the land and not need government, or something. It's scary what's going on. Hopefully there's just enough smart, sane people in these ensuing generations that get it, and somehow save the system, for everyone's sake.

I hear you oak, one of the major problems is the dissapearance of the middle class, and yet the republicans continue with the tax cuts for the rich, which is no solution to job-creating, and they wont be content until there is nothing but rich, and poor, and they will never give up until they accomplish that goal.

not to mention wanting to give social security to wall street, if that happens, god help us all.

Last edited by Binnie_Coll; 08/09/16 01:46 PM.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"