Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Lol. Trying to equate Clinton getting criticism on right wing radio to the onslaught of racism Obama faced when he first took office, not to mention the death threats, which I believe exceeded all of the death threats Bush received in his entire 8 years in the first week of his presidency. Clinton had to fuck an intern with a cigar for Republicans to say he was unfit for the office. All Obama had to do was get elected, with his Arabic name and dark skin. Your attempt to equate the two is an insult to anyone with a conscience.

Scroll up to my other post. I said I think the birther thing had to do with his name. And yes the right wing hated Clintons guts and still do. But that was before the economy collapsed and before 9/11. I think by the time Obama came into office there was just much more over hatred on both sides plus internet confirmation biases and conspiracy theories all over.
If Hillary gets into office she will be just as much hated if not more.
When Obama got into office I knew a lot of people that actually liked him.
I don't know a single person in my personal life that actually likes Hillary Clinton. She's hated across the board. I'm sure people like you will say because she's a women?