Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
mitch McConnell and all his right wing nuts, from the start were determined to bring Obama down, wanting to make him a one term president, those neo-cons were against him the moment he took office, and cruz hated him also.

they hated the guy for one reason, and one reason only,

HE WAS BLACK! no other reason,

Not even sure if this is a joke ?

No a lot of people believe that SoCal. That's the liberal/Dem way. If you disagree with or criticize Obama, that paint brush immediately comes out and they paint you a racist. You can't win so no need to reply to it. Just make sure you vote in November.

Yea I know they act this way but he came off as TOO much of a caricature that it threw me off.

no its no joke, Obama wanted to see his nominee on the supreme court, and he was right for the part, but the right wingers were determined to give him nothing. not even talk to the nominee.

now, Hillary most likely will have a nominee repugnant to the far right, and will serve on the court. the republicans shot themselves in the foot on this one,

as to my reference about the far righters hated him because hes black..... there is a lot of truth in that, they have never given him any respect, and for years hung over his head the 'birther issue" which was all bogus from the start. I live in a state that is as far right as you can get, Idaho.
and the mere mention of his name brings racist remarks every time. I know the far right mindset, and it is indeed very, very, klan like. trump is just bringing it out,

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"