The beating up the pan handler is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard in a fed rico trial. Like that herion addict bum ran to the feds to press charges id beat hes probaly od and dead. Someone said its probaly nicky skins ghost. Probaly rite. Just throw abunch of bull shit and see what sticks. Why nyc inidicting joey for a crime that happend in florida. Is this like when the feds wanted jr gotti bad in florida but it couldnt happen. Stairing people to some type of cream iss like this viet doctor door my street that would look for people with insurance to get a cat scan and kick you some money back so he could charge mass health like 1200 $ i heard. How the fuck is Joey telling this 1 sketchy doctor to prescribe this cream it does look weak after i did alittle thinking. I think the springfield guys are fucked cause they were beating a guy down nd extorting. And the bronx guy mitch fusco trafficking in all those guns are fucked wonder if hes that colombo guys son he also lived in yonkers died last year richard fusco. He had abunch of pictures with dean martin and frank s.