ha ha dude is a punk.. You know I wuz a gona say sumthin.. stupid fuck .. just like a few of you guys said .. Stupid punk had other peoples houses, other peoples restaruants, other peoples bugatties..or roles royaces.. you gotta be stupid.. In your face he was .. and his fag followers AMAZE me.. One of you sword swallowers said " joey had killers in his corner" For real please Haha.. They want to kill someone join the army or marines.. isis CANT wait to kill Americans.. Go ahead tough guys.. If he just had a $200,000 250 house down jersey somewhere he would b fine.. An just a nice quiet lookin lexus.. Also staying with your guys from your area.. And not even talkin with any new young guys.. Dude was a loser.. but he only deserves 5-7.. I think that compound may have been anti wrinkle or maybe a steroid.. the anti wrinkle has a steroid in it also.. I think.. I said I think.. Older women pay $$ for that shit u know that.. Well any way your dealing with doctors they did 8-12 years of school... their pure professionals their gonna tell the feds Everything..Thier doctors..