Originally Posted By: Biggie
irishk..did you read the indictment at all? or just throwing abstract shit out? 'he had or wanted to be involved with taking relative unknowns under him'..where is that coming from? indictment has the CW and UC working in the Bronx, bud, not in florida, and the guys in ny were heavy and not unknowns..i have no idea how you would draw the correlation you just drew, none whatsoever...I personally have no clue at all as to what is or was going down..but as an outsider, id draw the exact opposite conclusion that you just did, id say because he is in with ny, that everyone else has to listen, that's my take, again, as an outsider like yourself...

"At one point, with PARRELLO’S approval, CW-1 began working under JOSEPH MERLINO, a/k/a “Joey,” believed to be the Boss of the Philadelphia Crime Family, who resided in southern Florida for part of the year."

That seems to imply that he was working under Merlino, does it not? Obviously we don't know to what extent but it still speaks volumes that Joey; the supposed "Boss" would even associate with guys he has no prior connection to. Bet everyone else in Philly is thrilled this guy never came back to Philly full-time with the amount of heat he brings.

Last edited by irishkaos; 08/05/16 09:28 AM.