Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Oak is trying to devolve this into a 7th grade level peer pressure name calling contest. "You support legalization of weed but you're not a pot head? Well your a nerd!! Ha ha nerd!" "Only nerds read books". Haha

Bringing back painful memories?

Not at all. You're the one on here trying to inflict your past traumas through a forum. You're the kind of geek and coward to run behind the teacher in school when you mouth gets you into trouble. What kind of man cries to a moderator and hits report when someone accuses him of something. LoL

I wasn't about to let someone here claim that I was someone else. I don't know what kind of trouble the person I was being falsely identified as got into in the past. That's one line I draw, that and an actual threat to my real identity. That good enough for you, "So Cal Gangs"? lo. What's with your name, anyway? You don't seem to post a lot about Southern California gangs, or provide any insight. You really from the streets? You said before you're Latino. I have my suspicions.

My name is kind of odd. Didn't expect to post here when I first registered.
I don't post a lot on StreetGangs because this isn't a forum about street gangs. I came here to learn about LCN.

You could be suspicious all you want. I guess I'd have to act like a "stereotypical Latino" to impress you.