Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
execution for drug trafficking really very extreme

Check out what they're doing in the Philippines. If you think of using or selling drugs in a Muslim, Communist or East Asian country you should expect to have a very short lifespan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ars-ground.html

i read that the other day very extreme laws but like i said earlier the people being executed are foreigners its stupidity dealing drugs in countries like this they should know the laws of the country they are in like those Australians who got executed last year and they went nuts i had no sympathy these guys were in the Philippians dealing they should have known the laws for getting caught dealing drugs.

These countries still have drug problems Afghanistan a muslim country most of the farmers grow heroin. Philippians even with the execution laws have a big drug problem north korea is rumored to aswell. And the countries which lack this problem are normally countries which have bigger problems eg Syria Iraq Libyia

Going of topic here but Communism does not really exist anymore only real communist countries that exist are Cuba and North Korea. North Korea is said to have a massive drug problem but then again could be propaganda truth is we have no idea what is going on in that nut house

Afghan heroin and weed strains started showing up in the US after we went to war over there

Maybe it's just a coincidence