Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
[quote=thedudeabides87]
Why do you have one of the most iconic stoner movie characters ever in your profile pic while having such a nerdy attitude toward weed in general? You seem very confused.

Nerdy? I support legalization and between you and me in my apt my brother has weed and get this a bong, I have never called the police madness I know.

I choose not to smoke and I have reasons so no I am not confused. You seem to be a little confused about how someone can make personal choices and not condemn a lifestyle.

I do appreciate that you found good in a positive message since a little while back you would not condemn violence against individuals going to a Trump rally just attempted to find a moral equivalent, you've come a long way. But that will never be on the 10 dollar bill and will be more than likely forgotten in 50 years.

"Don't drink the bong water" is a quote from Joe Dirt.

Why do you keep telling me about your brother? Do you have some kind of family issues you're trying to resolve in here, or something?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea