Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
You are actually going to continuously post that, why not just ignore it

"This will be on the 10 dollar bill in 50 years, after Michelle has served her two terms as president."

Don't drink the bong water

It's those kind of posts that make me think OakAsFan is just a troll who doesn't really believe what he's saying. Nobody is that delusional.

Am I making you mad little boy? This has been a bad week for you, hasn't it? Your political opponents have a positive message that is resonating throughout the country. It's like kryptonite to you. I'm enjoying your melt downs. You're like a kid stomping and crying because nobody will take you seriously. Keep doing it, please. It's fun to watch.

What "positive message" is that, shit-for-brains? Your party rigged the system so Hillary could beat Crazy Bernie. Then they parade a bunch of degenerates and scumbags on stage, including mothers of criminals who attacked cops (forgot to mention them earlier.) You have Obama get up there and tell us that Hillary is the "most qualified" to be president and yet just 8 years ago one of his ads said "she'd say anything and do nothing." What's changed since then? These aren't meltdowns. There correct observations you have no answer to.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.