I wasn't insulting you in the least bit. I'm Caucasian and I know "many" sistas collecting welfare sitting on their fat asses. I'm sure as an African American male, you know some too. When you turn around a statement and immediately call it racist, that's just plain wrong. I call em like I see em.

Take the prison census out of the equation and let's focus on unemployment, those collecting government benefits and the amount of teenage pregnancies. Why do blacks lead in all 3 categories? Furthermore, you do realize that it was your own people who sold you to white plantation farmers, correct? Blacks cry racism every fucking chance they get. Somebody should put a fucking bullet in Al Sharpton's head, the piece of shit that he is. Until you demonstrate that what blacks went through compared to what Jews went through, you don't have a leg to stand on. And instead of crying the ethnicity/religious card, Jews went out a worked harder than most and made something of themselves. Italians were spit on but they didn't bitch and extend their hand out for welfare.