Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
The same with Jews (who had it way worse than Blacks)...yet blacks are the biggest drain on our government welfare system? Why is that? You got a woman with 3 baby daddy collecting welfare and habitually getting pregnant? When is enough enough? Spending their welfare checks on booze and cigarettes (I'm glad my state finally cut that shit out). Blacks feel entitled because they were slaves, how come Italians and Jews don't hold onto the past discrimination? It's called making a change for the better, something "most" blacks aren't even considering. Let Uncle Sam continue paying for my babies out of wedlock while I sit on my fat ass and collect a check. I'm sure you know a few sistas who do this on a monthly basis.

You're not going to ignore all the white people on 'welfare' in this country, are you?

In the US more whites receive welfare than blacks. While a higher percentage of the overall black population gets welfare, there are still many more whites 'taking' than blacks.

You mentioned Jews. Now, I don't know where you live, but if you lived in the NY tri state you'd likely be aware of the enormous amount of welfare fraud committed by Haredi Jews. Welfare is a lifestyle in their community, and it's been going on for ages. Look into Kiryas Joel NY, Williamsburg, Monroe NY, or Lakewood NJ.

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/29/16 01:43 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?