Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

First, I don't know why I'm obligated to comment on the Jeffs situation. Just because I dont comment, don't assume I'm avoiding anything. In hindsight, maybe I should have so I could correct your assumptions in that thread rather than you bringing it up here. And this isn't the first time you've played that card. In other threads you have brought up the Mormon Church as some kind of counterpoint when it's usually been irrelevant. If you got something to say, say it, but at least have your facts right.

Second, the contempt I have is for straight Democratic ticket voters, whatever color they are and what Obama was calling for in his DNC speech. Especially those who whine about Trump but then have the nerve to turn around and vote for someone even worse.

Ivy,

I can count numerous times when you make comments about what"Blacks" SHOULD be doing, or questioning why "Blacks" vote this way or that way or "blindly follow" Obama.

When you make numerous comments patronizing or questioning what "other groups" do, people assume that you have as much "expertise" about your group as you seemingly have about others. If I made multiple posts about what Utahns are doing wrong, when threads or topic involving New Jersey came up, people would be waiting so hear my take...and would notice if I didn't comment.

Your contempt towards Blacks is obvious, and you are entitled to feel however you want...but you are infinitely more knowledgeable about the groups you identify as than "Blacks"...so every once in a while I just ask a question to see if you're as forthright in your opinion about your group as you are of others. When you are not, makes your opinions about others seem hollow.

"When they go low, we go high" - Michelle Obama

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea