Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Ivy
just calling you out for inconsistency.
I did NOT know that the FDLS wasn't affiliated with your set of beliefs.
I DID know that you would NOT reply, or comment on the story about MASS welfare fraud involving people from your neck of the woods. I knew you'd avoid that post.

So you bringing up "Jordan wearing welfare recipients" in this thread...which implies urban poor Blacks, is a bit of a bad joke.

You'd have all the more reason to have commented on the FDLS million dollar welfare fraud case seeing that it involved leader of religious group that you don't care for. Guess the face of those welfare recipients don't match the narrative you're more comfortable with.

Also, the political demographics for Hildale,Utah and the county it's in are consistently 2/3 or better registered Rep. and Pres. election votes for past 30 years are consistent with that for the city and county. Seeing as how FDLS runs that town..literally ,it's not a stretch to say that if fugitive and welfare cheat Lyfe Jeffs does vote ...that he was voting (R).

You know your state better than I do, you could have guessed that the town he and that church run was mostly (R). But that's not consistent with the "Jordan wearing welfare"Democrats argument.

I give you a certain amount of credit for being candid and honest, but some of these inconsistencies have to be obvious to you.

I've said before that many govt. programs DO promote dependency, in fact they were designed to promote a societal "need" for them...guaranteeing the existence of the programs.
You can make your points here without the obvious contempt shown towards Blacks.

First, I don't know why I'm obligated to comment on the Jeffs situation. Just because I dont comment, don't assume I'm avoiding anything. In hindsight, maybe I should have so I could correct your assumptions in that thread rather than you bringing it up here. And this isn't the first time you've played that card. In other threads you have brought up the Mormon Church as some kind of counterpoint when it's usually been irrelevant. If you got something to say, say it, but at least have your facts right.

Second, the contempt I have is for straight Democratic ticket voters, whatever color they are and what Obama was calling for in his DNC speech. Especially those who whine about Trump but then have the nerve to turn around and vote for someone even worse.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.