Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Ivy,

just stop it.In the news thread someone recently posted a story about a MILLION dollar welfare fraud case in YOUR state involving people with ties to YOUR faith, and you didn't weigh in on the story.

It was about the guy who slipped out of the electronic shackle/monitor.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=825161&page=23

So your references to people on welfare....getting free Air Jordans voting Dem.is laughable. What political party is Jeff Lyle a follower of?

stop it, please.

Stop what? Sorry if what I said about Democrats hits too close to home but you saying he had "ties to your faith" is like saying the Protestants "have ties" to the Catholics. The Jeffs and their followers have nothing to do with the LDS Church. And we loath them more than anyone. The real question is, why are you even bringing that up here? In some blatant, lame attempt to put me on the defensive? And I have no idea what party he's a follower of.

The thing I posted obviously utilizes some hyperbole but the underlying point is true. Too many Democrat voters look at the government as their Savior and the answer to all of society's problems.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/28/16 01:43 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.