Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
You can split hairs over a great speech all you want to. Find any tiny inaccuracy. Correct grammar or pronunciation. It won't stop the message. It won't stop the effect it has on its listeners. Ben Shapiro? lol.

Michelle Obama's speech was a blueprint for civilized people to deal with the hatred in society today. "They Go Low, We Go High". This will be on the 10 dollar bill in 50 years, after Michelle has served her two terms as president.

Don't you know how stupid you sound? Her entire speech was one big lie about why Hillary friggin' Clinton is a good role model for women and why she would make a great president. Any objective observer (not you) can see neither is true.

And all you can say is "Ben Shapiro lol" because you've got nothing to say. The guy makes a living out of putting liberal fags like you in their place.

Of course, this is all assuming you're not just some troll pretending to be the biggest leftist hack ever to pollute this board.

Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
This is a Part of Obama's speech that was good. This is libertarian/classical liberal rhetoric.

"We are not a fragile people, we're not a frightful people. Our power doesn't come from some self-declared savior promising that he alone can restore order as long as we do things his way. We don't look to be ruled.

"Our power comes from those immortal declarations first put to paper right here in Philadelphia all those years ago. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that we the people can form a more perfect union. That's who we are. That's our birthright, the capacity to shape our own destiny."

There you have it, one of the main problems with Trump. He's running as the strongman that's going to single handedly save and protect us all because he's supposedly so great and awsome. I'm not into the cult of personalities and putting faith into a man in a suit living across the country. Let people run their own lives in their own communities.
Of course, the Left wants to be ruled too, but Aslong as its by their own. Both sides have their blind spots.

What in THE BLUE HELL is Obama talking about? His entire campaign the first time around was built around him being some kind of savior who was bringing "hope and change." Of course he brought nothing in terms of hope and the vast majority of change he brought was bad. Many of those who were stupid enough to vote for him were disappointed and that's why they later doubled down with crazy Bernie this time around. The Democrats have always been about the government- their idea of it - ruling everyone and providing everything from cradle to grave. The government supplants everything - the individual, families, God. And yet the Democrat approach never solves a damn thing. But it's not supposed to, is it? The idea is to keep 'em down and keep 'em voting for you. Seriously, who does this fraud think he's kidding?

I agree with you 100%.

I'm just talking about the rhetoric he used right there was right. But of course he's a big hypocrite. The government is the progressive God. As I said, they too want a strong ruler so Aslong as its their own tribe in charge.
Michelle Obama's speech was disturbing when she talked about giving Hillary the power to shape our children. Super creepy authoritarian stuff. But thinking this makes me a racist lol.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/28/16 01:11 PM.