Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Just read this topic and you will understand how Trump can rise in this country.

The thing people seems concerned with are Transgenders and immigrants, fucking ridiculous... another thing about Trump supporters is that they are some of the biggest pussies around. Scared shitless. Scared of muslims, mexicans, blacks, they are probably scared of Canadians too. That is what they like about Trump. He is going to keep them safe! Trump doesn't do "policy", he does rhetoric. Muslims? Ban em! Mexicans? Kick 'em out!

He appeals to the racists... just look at this topic. Last page a guy actually said how much he likes David Duke. Ivy refers to anyone who isn't a white male a degenerate... It's hate, it's fear. It's pathetic.

I didn't say anything about "how much I liked David Duke." I said he's seems like a far better candidate than Trump and Hillary based on a Google search. I was trying to make a point that both the candidates are terrible, and that the boogie man David Duke thing is stupid. To top it off, I'm not even voting for the guy, so your whole point there is dumb.

These deceptive smear tactics people like you use only work on the less intelligent.
trump talks about kicking out illegal immigrants, which most of them happen to Mexican. That doesn't mean kick out all Mexicans. I know that, you know that, but yet you'll still put it in these terms just for the sake of smearing someone.
I'm not even a Trump supporter, or a "close the border and built a giant wall" type of guy. But I try my best to attack someone's actual ideas and positions rather than stawman garage. It could only mean your ideas are inferior so you have to make shit up and attack it.
Look if you can show me that he wants to kick out all Mexicans Americans, even Americans citizens, that came here legally and were born here, then I'll be there first to condemn it and fight against it since I'm Hispanic myself and my grandparents came from Mexico as well as my mom.

Please. Like any actual policy debate happens here.