Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Just read this topic and you will understand how Trump can rise in this country.

The thing people seems concerned with are Transgenders and immigrants, fucking ridiculous... another thing about Trump supporters is that they are some of the biggest pussies around. Scared shitless. Scared of muslims, mexicans, blacks, they are probably scared of Canadians too. That is what they like about Trump. He is going to keep them safe! Trump doesn't do "policy", he does rhetoric. Muslims? Ban em! Mexicans? Kick 'em out!

He appeals to the racists... just look at this topic. Last page a guy actually said how much he likes David Duke. Ivy refers to anyone who isn't a white male a degenerate... It's hate, it's fear. It's pathetic.

Wow, you couldn't have regurgitated Hillary's talking points any better if you tried.

First, you know damn well I specified certain groups as degenerate and not just anyone who isn't a white male.

Second, you pull out the tired, old accusations of racism, bigotry, blah blah blah. Democrats have been playing fear politics for years. I think it's safe to say most conservatives, whether they support Trump or not, want better border control and immigration reform, as well as honest discussion about the problems in the Muslim world that we see played out in the news on a daily basis.

Like I told cook, I don't know who you're voting for, but if it's Hillary you don't have a leg to stand on.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.