Of course Russia want trump as presdient trump is a fucking idiot when it comes to world diplomacy Putin raped Obama in world poltics I can't even imagine what he will do to Trump if he wins Putin I dislike the man and his policies but he is a genius probably the smartest leader in the world. Trump could also cause trouble with China which is good for Russia if trump wins Russia will be in a very strong position. I disagree with NATO as well what the fuck are they going to do realistically look at crimera a few sanctions everyone cried over it no action all talk its 2016 but Trump he is someone I fear in that if he just appeases Putin Russia will be become confident in having an aggressive policiy in the east and trumps comments on South Korea are ridiclous the North are fucking nut jobs the kim whacked his own uncle by feeding him to dogs and blew up a another guy with a missile on live TV the guy is a fucking headcase only thing stopping them invading the South is US troops China won't allow the North to fight the U.S. China has great influence over the North. If US leaves the south there will be violence China will have no reason to stop the North Japan would attack the North to defend the South. Violence in these countries also hurts the uS as it damages the global economy. Plus the North is apart from Cuba and Venezuela to a certain degree the last real communist country left in the world we can't lend them expand.

Hillary is no better she is responsible for a lot of the current problems her and Obama fucked Libya never should have removed Gaddafi kept peace one devil is better than hundreds 7 different governments now in Libyia and Isis also have territory in Libyia since it collapsed.
They should have stayed out of Syria as well backing these rebels that was Clinton and Obama we know nothing about you guys in the U.S. Have learnt nothing about your mistakes in the past look at what you did in the 80s you guys armed the talbian and created Al Qeada. Now your doing the same thing helping people you don't know against Assad these Rebels are no saints they recently beheaded a 10 year old boy these are the people you are supporting? Obama had the U.S. Army train some Syrian civilians how to fight and armed then with top weapons whole thing was a disaster most ran away from the fight some swapped sides and joined Isis overs where captured and executed by the Government army or killed by terriordt groups all of this is Hilliary and John Kerry.if Hlllary wins Europr is going to get more tense with Russis

Sad thing is that Amercia affects the rest of the world because of its size and power meaning Amercia having shit leaders is bad for the rest of us. I can't understand how you guys have allowed it to get to this situation Trump or Hillary as your leader really they are the best you can offer?

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion