Apparently they videotaped the guy getting beheaded fucking scumbags. I think this is the final straw for France 9 terrorist attacks in two years enough is enough drastic action has to be taken

But of course for France to make any drastic changes the lunatics running the EU and Merkel and Belgium also have to be ready for big changes. I can't see anything happening EU does fuck all most of the time nothing ever gets done.

Italy i feel sorry for but they are needed if this problem is going to stop a lot of weapons passports are being smuggled in through Italy into the rest of Europe the paris attacks for example all had passports they got in Napels but Italy unfortunately has real problems a failing economy mass unemployment major corruption and the Mafia plus the refugee crisis they are already overwhelmed.

A lot of these guys are getting guns from the Eastern Europe that's the problem these guys drive into the west and sell guns to gangs very cheap to get a gun in the East since the Soviet Union fell and the borders opened up a lot of gun smuggling big profits to be made but there is a major problem out there which needs to be sorted most of the guns in UK France Germany Spain etc all come from the east very easy for a terrorist to get there hands on a gun

Amercia and NATO and the EU are making tensions rise in Europe. Russia started all of this mess by taking Crimera it was wrong everyone knew it even Russia but it's happened now we move on 90% of the people there are Russian not like the people want to go back to Ukraine. But the deployment of the tucking missile in Poland America put in and the NATO troops marching around is ridiclous why are they here? What do these people think world war three is going to start it's causing tensions to rise whole thing is ridiclous its like some think we are still in the Cold War.

This whole thing is about Amercia and Russia fighting over Syria its all about who has the most power it is petty stuff but U.S. Controls Europe so while we have millions of refugees coming into Europe major terrorism problem failing economy. Instead of giving money to Libyia to stop the refugee flow we are spending it having troops and missile defence system on Russia's border fucking useless. US should be helping us with the refugee crisis as well funding to Libyia US should pay for it they caused all of this mess invading Iraq and getting rid of Gaddafi and destabilising Syria why should we be dealing with there mess. NATO is useless get rid of it more funding to deal with terrorism and the refugee crisis.

A working relationship with Russia is needed US and Russa need to stop this petty shit and start working together Europe being the puppets will follow but it won't happen Obama got played by Putin again and again Iiked Obama nice guy for a politician but he was made too look like a fool and his replacement Hilary has history for destabilising countries she is trouble very bad person does not have morals either she is the cause for a lot of problems or Trump who is a fucking nut job no idea about the real world who is going to get played when dealing with world powers. I have no faith in Amercia makings better anytime soon how can a country of your size and power be having national debates arguing over which toilets people can go in or planning to deport every mexian from the US I read the news coming out of US about trump and Clinton and I just think what the fuck is going on in U.S. it's why you guys have this reputation most people say to me when they hear about trump or Hillary only in Amercia and just laugh I find it depressing really what's going on with your country politically. Why do you guys never debate your economy? Apart from fighting terriosm that should be any country's priority

Last edited by gangstereport; 07/26/16 07:13 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion