Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
That's because it is about you.

An admitted racist criticizing a black first lady's speech is quite rich. That's the topic. That's all I'm willing to discuss with you. The irony of you daring to criticize Michelle Obama's speech just a couple of days after leaving a blatant separatist rant.

Quote:
I think the US should break apart into many different smaller independent countries. Let the white nationalist have their own, black nationalist have their own, white Leftiest have their own section, Christian Right wing have theirs etc etc. instead of this stupid multicultural political circus every four years where all these groups fight to put their politician in power to run everyone's life and force their will on their political enemies through state coercion.

You want to live in the same country under the same government as the KKK. I guess, under your logic, you're more racist than me since you insist on living within the same country as them and me, being racist, wants to live in a different country than the KKK and the white separatists, is less racist than you.
I'm racist for wanting to separate from people like that so you must be super racist.